A NEW HOPE CATALOGUE................................................

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Matt Cox in the Wobbly House

Photobucket


Matt Cox is a master of wobble. Fact. But rather than us just sing his praises here's a few choice words from the man himself...

Hey, who are you and what would your mother have to say about you?
Yoyoyo, im matt cox and I make really horrible bass sounds. My mum would say im deaf and probably need to get my ears tested!

Why did you choose to get into music?
I have been listening to house music since I was 14, and I love it. That is all ;-)

Who are your inspirations?
Craig bennet and rob cockerton ;-) big up you two!

What project are you most proud of?
A few really, I have a remix out on vacation amongst loads of remixes and originals signed to roostar and electric kink records coming out sooonish! I have a new original coming out on new hope records in a month or so called ‘jumpin’, defo one of my best to date ;-)

Any last words....?
boom

So there you have it. Matt's single 'Jumpin' is due out soon on A New Hope Records and will feature remixes from the A New Hope crew. For those of you living in a dark cave in the middle of nowhere here is a taste of what this boy is capable of; slick beats, rolling percussion and basslines that make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. Plus he's quite fond of ducks. Fact.

Grab yourself some copies of his latest bootlegs, rerubs and wobble here. And yes, you're not seeing things, that is a remix of everyones favourite Geordie telescammers PJ & Duncan. And if that's not enough there's an exclusive mix from Matt too! Badabing!


Matt Cox August Mix

Bodzin - Rubin (Matt Cox Re-Rub)

DJ Deekline - Smoke The Reefa (Matt Cox Remix)


Edwin Star - War (Matt Cox & Pullen Drunk Remix)



PJ & Duncan - Ready To Rumble (Matt Cox Bootleg)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMFG I love this record label... Guys you have no idea how much I love wobbly house... <3333 Keep this shit up!